Have you recently been injured on the job? Workplace accidents can leave you with debilitating physical and emotional wounds, making it difficult to return to work and earn your wage. If you were denied coverage, you need a skilled attorney who can build your workers' compensation defense. Turn to Gallagher Baker, P.C. in Binghamton, NY. While you focus on getting healthy, we'll handle all negotiations with insurance companies and government agencies to reach a sizable settlement. We'll fight to secure the benefits you're owed.
Call today to discuss your workers' compensation defense or text us at 607-722-5840.
Though your employer and your insurance company may act like they're working in your best interest that is rarely the case.
Gallagher Baker, P.C. will help you file a claim if:
- You are no longer able to work
- You can only work in a limited capacity
- You are not getting the correct benefits
- Your medical benefits are being denied
- You have significant pre-existing disabilities
- You want to dispute a decision made by your employer
- Your workplace injury requires surgery
- You are entitled to permanent or partial disability
- You want to dispute a decision made by the insurance company
Getting injured on the job should never result in years of financial hardship. We'll advocate on your behalf throughout the entire legal process.